Cute cartoon stickers for writing down your appointments and for reminders. Never forget a thing you need to do :)
These printable digital stickers will be a nice addition to your Erin Condren planner, Happy planner, Filofax or bullet journal. Great for use with digital planners as well.
Hand-drawn and designed by me to bring a touch of smile on your face :)
More daily stickers with Kattie here:
- 1 .pdf, letter size (8,5 x 11 inches) ready for print. NOTE: make sure to print it in Actual size, no scaling
- 1 .png with cut lines (10 x 10 inches, 300 DPI) to print in any size you need
- 1 .png (10 x 10 inches, 300 DPI) on the transparent background. Great for digital planners or for Cricut and Silhouette printers.
- this listing is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
Please contact me with any questions before purchase because all digital products are non-refundable.
I`d absolutely love to see your planner spreadsheets with those stickers.
✈ Please tag me on INSTAGRAM @digitally_wild
Copyright ©2018 DigitallyWild
All items in this shop are Instant downloads.
This means that you'll be able to download files right after your payment is confirmed.
There will be a download link at the checkout page and you'll receive an email with ready to download attachments for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit for a number of times you can download files you've purchased. The limit is 2 times.
You'll find link to download your GIFT in the email as well.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If you still can't find the email, please message me at email@example.com
Yes. You'll have your orders history and your wishlist available once you sign in.
With the latest IpadOS update, you don't need any additional apps to unzip the folder. You can find step by step instruction here.
Digital planners and journals are hyperlinked pdf's. So as long as you have an app on your tablet that allows pdf annotation and supports hyperlinks - you are good to go.
I always include separate png files with layouts and stickers for you to import into any app. If you are a Goodnotes app user tho, you'll find goodnotes.zip file in your order downloads. When you import this file to Goodnotes, you'll find all stickers and layouts already there, ready to use.
1. Log in to your Gumroad account
2. Go to your Gumroad LIbrary
3. Click the icon representing the product you are subscribed to.
4. Click the big red Cancel subscription button.