◘ change planner cover and text. 7 pre-made covers are included
◘ change the whole planner background cover in a couple of clicks. 7 background covers are included
◘ add titles for notebooks
◘ 4 storage spaces linked to different layouts for you to customize
◘ 4 notebooks have 6 and 12 subject tabs. Dotted, lined and graphed png templates are included
◘ add your own links, subject tab names
- Keynote file with 68 slides that are already linked
- pdf planner (import directly to the note-taking app) to get the feel of what the planner can do and what you can modify
- 7 png planner covers
- png layout with links for the first spread
- 7 matching cover backgrounds
- 2 fonts that I use in this kit
- 6 monthly layouts (Monday/ Sunday start)
- 4 weekly layouts (Monday/ Sunday start)
- 3 paper templates for notebooks (dotted, lined and graphed)
- pdf instruction with steps on how to customize your planner in Keynote on Ipad
This listing is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Please contact me with any questions before purchase because all digital products are non-refundable.
I`d absolutely love to see your spreadsheets with this productivity box.
Please tag me on INSTAGRAM @digitally_wild
Copyright ©2019 DigitallyWild
All items in this shop are Instant downloads.
This means that you'll be able to download files right after your payment is confirmed.
There will be a download link at the checkout page and you'll receive an email with ready to download attachments for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit for a number of times you can download files you've purchased. The limit is 2 times.
You'll find link to download your GIFT in the email as well.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If you still can't find the email, please message me at email@example.com
Yes. You'll have your orders history and your wishlist available once you sign in.
With the latest IpadOS update, you don't need any additional apps to unzip the folder. You can find step by step instruction here.
Digital planners and journals are hyperlinked pdf's. So as long as you have an app on your tablet that allows pdf annotation and supports hyperlinks - you are good to go.
I always include separate png files with layouts and stickers for you to import into any app. If you are a Goodnotes app user tho, you'll find goodnotes.zip file in your order downloads. When you import this file to Goodnotes, you'll find all stickers and layouts already there, ready to use.
1. Log in to your Gumroad account
2. Go to your Gumroad LIbrary
3. Click the icon representing the product you are subscribed to.
4. Click the big red Cancel subscription button.