Commercial License is required for the DESIGN YOUR OWN section for any commercial use.
- Applies for a single product
- Covers up to 500 sold copies.
Commercial License is required ONLY
- In case of a commercial use AND
- If you purchase an item from the Design your Own section:
By purchasing the Commercial License along with the chosen item, you
◘ have to ADD additional elements to your design (like text, quotes, textures, images from different sources etc.)
◘ you're NOT allowed to use the design as it is
◘ you may NOT claim my designs as your own work
◘ you may NOT resell psd, keynote and Procreate files
Please, include the following information during checkout in "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER":
- Your Full Name
- Name or link of the item you purchase this license for
- link to your shop where you'll sell it
Thank you :)
All items in this shop are Instant downloads.
This means that you'll be able to download files right after your payment is confirmed.
There will be a download link at the checkout page and you'll receive an email with ready to download attachments for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit for a number of times you can download files you've purchased. The limit is 2 times.
You'll find link to download your GIFT in the email as well.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If you still can't find the email, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. You'll have your orders history and your wishlist available once you sign in.
With the latest IpadOS update, you don't need any additional apps to unzip the folder. You can find step by step instruction here.
Digital planners and journals are hyperlinked pdf's. So as long as you have an app on your tablet that allows pdf annotation and supports hyperlinks - you are good to go.
I always include separate png files with layouts and stickers for you to import into any app. If you are a Goodnotes app user tho, you'll find goodnotes.zip file in your order downloads. When you import this file to Goodnotes, you'll find all stickers and layouts already there, ready to use.
1. Log in to your Gumroad account
2. Go to your Gumroad LIbrary
3. Click the icon representing the product you are subscribed to.
4. Click the big red Cancel subscription button.
Due to the type of digital products, there are no returns and refunds. There is no way for me to ensure that you are not going to use the product.
But, I'm happy to give you refund if:
- you purchased an item that already included in the bundle you also purchased;
- if you purchased something twice by mistake etc;
- if there is a critical issue with a product and it's not usable.
Please keep in mind that refund exclude 10% of transaction fees.