All items in this shop are Instant downloads.
This means that you'll be able to download files right after your payment is confirmed.
There will be a download link at the checkout page and you'll receive an email with ready to download attachments for your order.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit for a number of times you can download files you've purchased. The limit is 2 times.
You'll find link to download your GIFT in the email as well.
I can’t seem to find my download notification email.
First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If you still can't find the email, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I access my digital purchases from within my account?
Yes. You'll have your orders history and your wishlist available once you sign in.
How to download and open .zip archive on my Ipad?
With the latest IpadOS update, you don't need any additional apps to unzip the folder. You can find step by step instruction here.
Are digital planners compatible with Microsoft OneNote app, Samsung tablets, Surface Pro etc.?
Digital planners and journals are hyperlinked pdf's. So as long as you have an app on your tablet that allows pdf annotation and supports hyperlinks - you are good to go.
I always include separate png files with layouts and stickers for you to import into any app. If you are a Goodnotes app user tho, you'll find goodnotes.zip file in your order downloads. When you import this file to Goodnotes, you'll find all stickers and layouts already there, ready to use.
How to cancel DigitallyWild monthly subscription?
1. Log in to your Gumroad account
2. Go to your Gumroad LIbrary
3. Click the icon representing the product you are subscribed to.
4. Click the big red Cancel subscription button.
Can I get refund for my digital download?
Due to the type of digital products, there are no returns and refunds. There is no way for me to ensure that you are not going to use the product.
But, I'm happy to give you refund if:
- you purchased an item that already included in the bundle you also purchased;
- if you purchased something twice by mistake etc;
- if there is a critical issue with a product and it's not usable.
Please keep in mind that refund exclude 10% of transaction fees.
How to add planner cover to the imported planner in Goodnotes?
- Save your cover to Camera Roll first.
- Then open needed planner in Goodnotes.
- Select thumbnail view (4 squares icon on the left)
- Press Plus sign on the left at the window file name
- Navigate to the first page of the planner and select the first plus sign
- Choose Import - Photos - and select the cover